WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Christmas Wish List


Everything under $250 wish list 

A little Christmas wish list that I put together because I think it can be hard to give gifts, especially to people that seem to have everything! I also think that when you are shopping for gifts, especially last minute you tend to spend way too much. I love all of these items above and they are all under $250 which is even better. I used to give gifts thinking I didn't want to buy them something that they already had but then I realized that I personally want things that are similar to what I already have because its what I like!! Not to mention, I personally can never have too many grey sweaters! Ha! 
Each one of these items is a personal favorite of mine to give and to get. I actually would be pretty happy if one or all of these things were waiting for me under the tree come Christmas morning....{major hinting there}
 Oh and did I mention this is all from shopping on line. Who needs to fight those crowds or the cold? Not me! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment