WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

A new room for my oldest

My oldest's room when we moved in three years ago. It was bright and fun but as she got older she wanted something a bit softer so we started by changing out her bedding and added in some natural elements which made the room feel calm and more relaxed.
 We loved it like this but with the remodel of her little sisters room she was really hoping for something more and wallpaper for her own room was on the list. 
We searched and searched for the right paper. One that we would both be happy with. I love my girls input when it comes to designing their rooms but I also want their space to flow with the rest of the house.  Hygge & West is my first choice when looking for unique and beautiful paper and she immediately fell in love with Daydream in blush by Julia Rothman. 

Here is how it's all come together.....
A little more grown up than before but still sweet enough for a ten year old who thinks she's fifteen:)
One of my favorite touches is this No Boys Allowed pennant made by my sweet friend Erin with 

Her new wood sign art work, which she chose herself, is all from Jaxn Blvd and I think its perfect for her room. 

Her bedding is Chic White from Beddy's and you guys I could probably write a entirely different post reviewing this product its that amazing!! I will be honest and say I was skeptical at first when it came to this bedding. I had a hard time imagining it in the room and I wasn't sure about bedding that zipped up? What?!? But it is awesome! Not only does it look perfect in here but you can't even tell it zips up on the sides and my daughter has a perfectly made bed everyday because its so easy for her to use. We both win! We have the matching pillowcases and dust ruffle to complete the look. I also have to tell you that the inside of this bedding is super soft minky fabric and now we all agree she has the most comfortable bed in the house! 

{Sources}

Lucite Tray (Homegoods)
Pom Pom Pillow, Gold Dots Pillow (Homegoods)

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. If you like classic sofas now, click it . Incidentally, the Barcelona chair replica is worth buying, very soft and comfortable.
    From emdfurniturecenter.com

    ReplyDelete