WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

JL Furniture Update

So I wanted to update you all on my JL Furniture from the first post I had written HERE.  I have nothing else to say other than I love it! Well, maybe a little more to say.....
I really do love it you guys! I think the one thing that surprised me the most is how comfortable it is. I used to really love my sectional that was in here but now that we have had our new sofa and chair for awhile now I don't miss that old sectional one bit!
I love how you sink down in to the sofa because its so deep and the chair is exactly the same. I really struggled with whether or not I wanted a matching chair but I really fell in love with the Clarice chair so I got over my hang up and I'm super happy with my decision. Its big enough for me to snuggle up with my kiddos and yet doesn't feel bulky.
The sofa and chair are very well constructed. I tend to be a little picky about how things are made and I want my investments to last the test of time...okay, who am I kidding...I want them to survive my kids! I will say every stitch is tight and the piping is perfect and so comfortable!! Have I mentioned that part yet?!?
 The Jonathan Louis Clarice sofa can also be ordered with a chaise on the end which I also love. It was a hard choice but I'm very happy with the sofa we decided on although I think that if our living room layout was a bit different I may have gone with this one instead.


I really can't say enough about this fantastic company and their high level of quality! Its such a rare thing to find both in a company these days and I would say that Jonathan Louis Furniture has definitely raised the bar for my expectations in the future.


0 comments:

Post a Comment