WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Blogger Stylin Home Tour Fall 2015

Hello.
I'm so excited to start this Fall season off with a Blogger Styling Home Tour hosted by the always lovely and talented Lindsay from The White Buffalo Styling Co. I hope that you are joining me today from the Nesting Place where the Nester herself is sharing her gorgeous home with all of us! So head on over to these talented ladies amazing homes first if you haven't already and I will see you here shortly.......

Hey, you're back.....Welcome and Happy Fall!!

Over the past year I have strived to create a home where less means so much more. I want our home to feel calm and cozy. I want our surroundings to be free of clutter because I truly believe that keeps the mind clear. I want our home to serve us instead of being a house that owns us. This is my simple approach to the new season. Instead of bringing in "things" that represent the season we will bring in friends, family and neighbors to share our home and hearts with and celebrate the season together. 

Dining Room 
Our minimal dining space with little white pumpkins and some navy buffalo check pillows. 


Living Room 
I'm approaching my design this Fall with lots of whites, blacks and wood tones. Mixing in different elements and textures to keep the space light and bright but still feel cozy enough to sink in to the sofa for hours of laughing and hanging with friends while drinking lots and lots of warm cider. I'm so ready for cozy fires and hot drinks....if only the weather would realize its not supposed to be 90 degrees anymore!! 




Kitchen 





Entry
Master Bedroom




Office


Thank you so much for stopping by our home. I hope you will return and see all of the DIY projects we have been working on over the past few months. I have big things to show you all soon but until then I hope you will continue on this amazing Fall tour by stopping over to the sweet Julia's home at Cuckoo 4 Design and see all she has been working on to get her home ready for the season...Enjoy!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment